Eligibility Associate Membership
Open to all Georgia-based nonprofit arts & cultural organizations and agencies that DO NOT produce or present for the general public as a primary activity of the organization. Nonprofit arts service organizations are invited to trade memberships in lieu of dues.
Benefits for Associate Members
Associate Membership with Atlanta Performs allows your organization to:
- Create an online profile page that will appear on both AtlantaPerforms.com and AtlantaPerforms.biz
- Sell tickets/admissions, if applicable, through the AtlanTIX half-price ticket booths
- Post job and training opportunities on AtlantaPerforms.biz (normally $15 per posting for non-members)
- Post special event and exhibit listings on AtlantaPerforms.com
- Free Associate Membership with Fractured Atlas, a national service organization and AP Partner, offering access to affordable health insurance, online classes, event & film liability insurance and more.
- Attend Member-only AP events and workshops.
Associate Members also receive discounted Fee for Service rates for:
- Audition postings on AtlantaPerforms.biz
- Participation as an auditor at the Annual Unified Auditions & Designer Showcase
- Inclusion in AP’s show calendar services for any special performance that your normally non-producing/presenting organization might schedule
- If applicable, you are encouraged to participate in the Georgia Open Arts Festival - aka GO Arts, an annual October celebration of arts & culture
- AP is pleased to offer referrals to resources for legal services, competitive insurance rates for liability and worker’s comp insurance, and a variety of organization volunteer needs – from ushers, to marketing and tech expertise, to board development.
Dues Rates for Associate Members
Associate Membership is $150 annually and begins with receipt of your application and dues payment.
Become an Associate Member of Atlanta Performs
Contact Member Services at 404-588-9890 ext 106 or Membership@AtlantaPerforms.com